How we can help with making a Will.
Making a Will using our Will Writing Service won’t be complicated or costly. It will enable you to protect your family and your assets. It’s natural to be a little apprehensive about making a Will but you don’t need to be. Our clients tell us that it’s actually a very rewarding experience and often say they don’t know why they didn’t do it sooner.
We appreciate that no two people are to same. We listen to what you want to achieve so we can prepare a Will tailored to your specific requirements.
A simple Will may be suitable for your circumstances although we often find though that our clients want to make a Will that specifically:
- saves inheritance tax
- maximises tax reliefs for business owners and farmers
- involves children from a previous marriage
- protects assets from care fees and claims by third parties
- considers the impact of a beneficiary’s potential divorce
- protects a vulnerable person
- prevents inheritance from being squandered
- reduces the chance of costly disputes over your estate
Once we have found out more about your circumstances and discovered what is important to you, we can recommend the best type of Will for you.
Our Will Writing Service includes preparing the following types of Wills:
- Asset Protection Will Trusts
- Basic Mirror Wills
- Business Succession Plan Wills
- Care Fees Planning Wills
- Disability Trust Wills
- Discretionary Trust Wills
- Family Protection Trust Wills
- Flexible Life Interest Trust Wills
- Flexible Trust Wills for Single Parents
- Interest in Possession Trust Wills
- Next Generation Protection Wills
- Second Marriage Will Plans
- Simple Wills
- Vulnerable Beneficiary Trust Wills
Whatever your wishes and however simple or complex your circumstances we can offer you the solution.
Ready to talk?
You can provide us with instructions by phone, online or in-person.